Beautiful, Powerful and Emotional Love Stories

Read beautiful emotional love stories that will inspire you in all aspect of life. These are collections of most interesting stories ever told. Enjoy!

Sweet Mother: part 1

After Allah(SWT) and his messenger(SAW), My Mom is the next person I thought much about. She is a treasure i'll never trade for anything in this life.


My siblings and I do call my mom ''mama'' when we were very young; thats d word we first understood and the word still fits her up till now, cos she is a caring, and loving mother.


If i wanna think about my mom's love over us, and the memories we shares, i always listened to a song by Celine Dion titled ''Goodbyes(the saddest word)''. Infact, am listening to the song while typing all this...

It got to a point that I need to attribute my Girlfriend to my Mom in other for her love to settle down in my heart. Cos no matter how unpleasant what my mom did to me could be, her love always stand Affirm in my heart. Hope she(My G-friend) realised now why I calls her my Mmom.

I dont know if this feelings between mother and her children is quite what all human beings experience, but i believe almost everyone of us must feel this bond one way or the other. We do feel this love more than each other due to circumstances, but we sure feel an undiluted love for our Mothers, and they always offer a love far more than we can Imagine.

You would have experienced one of those days when your mom would lie just to satisfy you. Yea, dont be suprise, My mom do lie always.

Check out the story below to know the kind of lies am talking about:

INSPIRING LIES OF MOTHERS

1. The story began when I was a child; I was a son of a poor family in Africa. We did not even have enough food. Whenever meal times came, mother would often give me her portion of rice.
While she was removing her rice into my bowl, she would say "Eat this rice, son. I'm not hungry".
That was Mother's First Lie.

2. When I was growing up, my persevering mother gave her spare time to go fishing in a river near our house, she hoped that from the fish she caught, she could gave me a little bit of nutritious food for my growth. After fishing, she would cook some fresh fish soup, which raised my appetite.
While I was eating the soup, mother would sit beside me and eat the rest of the fish, which was still on the bone of the fish I had eaten.
My heart was touched when I saw that. I then used my chopstick and gave the other fish to her. But she immediately refused and said "Eat this fish, son. I don't really like fish." That was Mother's Second Lie.

3. Then, when I was in Junior High School ... to fund my studies, mother went to an economic enterprise to bring some used-match boxes that would need to be stuck together. It gave her some money to cover our needs.
As the winter came, I woke up from my sleep and looked at my mother who was still awake, supported by a little candle light and with perseverance she would continue the work of sticking some used-match boxes.
I said, "Mother, go to sleep, it's late, tomorrow morning you still have to go to work."
Mother smiled and said "Go to sleep, dear. I'm not tired."
That was Mother's Third Lie.

4. The final term arrived... mother asked for leave from work in order to accompany me. While the sun was starting to shine strongly, my persevering mother waited for me under the heat for several hours. As the bell rang, which indicated that the final exam had finished, mother immediately welcomed me and poured me a cup of tea that she had brought in a flask.
Seeing my mother covered with perspiration, I at once gave her my cup and asked her to drink too. Mother said "Drink, son. I'm not thirsty!"
That was Mother's Fourth Lie.

End of part 1, view next page for part 2...
Previous
Next Post »