Beautiful, Powerful and Emotional Love Stories

Read beautiful emotional love stories that will inspire you in all aspect of life. These are collections of most interesting stories ever told. Enjoy!

LIFE SPEEDS TOO FAST!


Ever wonder how life moves pretty fast?

I was flipping through my pictures on Facebook, and also reading some of my previous posts and comments. Then suddenly, I was strucked with some strange feelings. This feelings were so sharp that I got lost in them for some moments.


"So this is life", I said to myself, wondering how much have evolved from someone with less life events to deal with than play football for fun and try not to skip a meal, to someone who is now filled with much sense of responsibilities, to the extent that I couldn't remember the last time I played football, and even skips my meal unaware at times...

While I was reading through my posts and comments, some parts, am glad I wrote them. Some, I feel like to edit them and change some things. While some, I just couldn't believe it was I who put them up on my Facebook wall for people read (cos they are too creepy).

I decided not to delete, edit or deny anything I posted on my wall, because some of them reminds me of how childish I was at some point, some showed me how naive I was at a time, and some how I used to looked at life in general.

Some made me laugh and some made me grind my teeth... But the one that got me thinking was how wise I realised have become just by going through all this posts. Truly, old age signifies wisdom...

While going through the ecstasy of joy that am becoming wiser daily, then I realised am becoming older as well. Looking back at some posts I updated far back as at 2010, it was as if I pasted them last week. Life's moving pretty fast, and I realised that just a second in this life is too much time to waste.

I would like anyone reading this to go through their previous posts and comments on either Facebook or any other social media platform they operates and feel what I just felt.

MORAL OF THIS POST
Life memories is like a telescope. Telescopy is simply the underestimation of time.

Life memories is as though you're looking through a telescope, where the details of what you see give you the impression that an object in the distance is much closer than it actually is. Our brains recall distant events as if they occurred only yesterday.

At this stage in our life, let's try and do things the right way it should be done, so that when we review them in years to come, we will be glad (insha Allah) we made little or no errors, Because by then, we would have been more older and wiser than we are now.

And let us keep it in mind that not all of us will be able to review this posts, attitude or reactions we are talking about by ourselves in years to come; it may be those people whom we have come across during our life time that will do the reviewing after we must have died... You know nothing guaranteed you of old-age, right! A dead man won't be there to make corrections to a life he led, it will be remembered just the way he left it.
Be Smart! Think Smart!
...Signed, Taiwo Yusuf Dare
Previous
Next Post »