Beautiful, Powerful and Emotional Love Stories

Read beautiful emotional love stories that will inspire you in all aspect of life. These are collections of most interesting stories ever told. Enjoy!

ME AND MY PERSONALITY: AN INTROVERT.


Am an introvert, no doubt about that. But sometimes I often wonder if am not an extremist in the world of introverts... Just kidding! 

Firstly,  I would like to express to you guys the type of introvert I am(guess we all are the same).


Shyness is what should have been my middle name. I shy alot and people take that as being arrogant(still don't know how they get to such conclusion). Set of ladies who happened to be my coursemates once came to me and said " why is your face always glued to the ground?  You always feel pompous and  we would like you to talk to us today by fire by force". I smiled at them, hold eye contacts for like a milliseconds and quickly excuse myself. Some of my male friends too complains alot.

Here is typical me below:

I dont like parties, too much crowd creeps me out... Wonder how am going to handle wedding and its awkward drama(prostration, crowd cheering e.t.c) when the time comes.

I don't go to football centre to watch matches. I don't like holding long conversation on sports unlike most of my friends, but i like watching football in a quiet and less crowded environment.

I have just two close friends and uncountable friends whom I rarely associate myself with, most of them on social media because we hardly cross paths. Not that I don't love them as much as I like my two best friends, but there's no communication to serve as a bridge between us.

Right now am at home for a semester break, people don't even know am around.

My door is always locked from the inside when am in school. I love to always be by myself: surfing the net in search of fresh ideas, watching movies alone if that's the first time am seeing it, reading through most of the posts on nairaland's frent page without a single comment on them...but what top all that is being with my girlfriend, she's also an introvert. <3

Here's where people have one or two problems with my personality :
>I don't like chatting with my friends for too long on social media, the conversation quickens to get boring to me. If there messages keep coming in, I always use firewall to block my whatsapp and bbm from connecting to the Internet.:-)

>I hardly call people just to say hi or just to ask how they are doing except something tangible happened which warrants that I call. Most people always say that I don't appreciate them. And when such accusations comes up, I do promise them with utmost sincerity that I will change and I will start calling them. but after a month or so, I go back to being who I am...

>If i find myself in the midst of new people, I hardly interact. But if have known you for a long time, and am comfortable being around you...you will be the one begging me to stop talking.

If i should continue with the list, I won't stop typing for a day.
Thank God that the percentage of people who loves me to those who finds me awkward is 90%.
This post is for the 10% who finds me awkward in one way or another and who think I really don't value or appreciate Friendship; thats not the case here, am just who I am, an INTROVERT. And I would like if you would understand and accept me and some of your friends who happened to share the same personality as mine. It's who we are, it's who I am, an INTROVERT!  Loves u all....
Previous
Next Post »